Best Research Paper Award
Prof. Crispin Dass
Best Student Paper Award
The University of Sydney
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
The conference aims to explore recent developments to fight cancer turning the disease into a chronic, instead of a fatal one. Efforts have been ongoing since the 1970s and are providing a challenge to researchers due to the complexity of cancer. Ranging from epidemiology, molecular bioscience to the performance of clinical trials to evaluate and compare applications of the various cancer treatments, cancer research identify the causes and develop strategies for prevention, diagnosis, treatments and cure.
ACMR aims to gather researchers, practitioners and educators all over the world to exchange/share research evidence, practical experiences, models of best practice and innovative ideas on issues related to Cancer Medical Research.
• Keynote Address will be delivered by
||Dr. Patrick Tan
Duke Graduate Medical School
Cancer & Stem Cell Biology Program
National University of Singapore
• Journal: Best papers (up to 10) presented at the conference will be invited to publish inGSTF Advances in Medical Research (JAMR) free of charge (subject to acceptance) which will be included on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals – Global Science Journals (GSJ). JAMR is likely to be indexed by PubMed Central (PMC). In addition, it will be indexed by CAS, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories and amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Advances in Cancer Medical Research" to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Dr. Alex Boussioutas, ACMR 2014 Editor-In-Chief, from The University of Melbourne, Australia.
• The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference)
• ACMR 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ACMR 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit: http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php